1. Almonds - Great for your heart; packed with nutrients and may help to lower blood cholesterol levels. Helps the brain to gain spiritual clarity.
2. Mustard Greens - Provides a huge source of soluble fiber and Vitamin C, and multiple nutrients with anticancer properties. There are bile acids that bind together in total to help lower cholesterol levels in a body. Helps with blood circulation and flow of Chi.
3. Persimmons –A dried peel of persimmons helps with stomach aches. This tomato looking fruit, which in fact is actually categorized as a berry contain health promoting nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants. They contain compounds that functions as protective scavengers against oxygen-derived free radicals that play a role in aging and various disease processes. They also have a rich source of vitamin C. It’s said that regular consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents.
4. 70% Dark Chocolate – This helps in eliminating stomach “gas” as well as digestion. It also helps to bring in seductive energies, especially to women. The cacao plant can help to lower blood pressure, a reduced risk of heart disease and now, in a new study, a lower risk of stroke in women. Read more: Study: Chocolate Lovers Have Lower Risk of Stroke | TIME.com http://healthland.time.com/2011/10/11/study-chocolate-lovers-have-lower-risk-of-stroke/#ixzz2lDSXNZ45
5. Mint Tea – A perfect cup for clearing and cleaning the body internally from time to time. It’s also known to help stomach digestive upset. A great “cleaner” for the spiritual body as well as physical body, but don't over drink.