Give thanks now and any other time of the year for all that you are and the abundance that you have yet to receive from the Universe. Thanksgiving or giving thanks is an action made from of a thought perceived to be receiving a source of energy given to you at any one time. A consistent practice of humility and shaping a humble heart is easy. Some may have been practicing being thankful from the roots up and others may have had less practice depending on the people who surrounded you as you grew up.
All that needs to be done is to release the ego or "negative" energy out, swish it to the side, then just simply give thanks. Sometimes it can be for the smallest or biggest things or nothing at all. The true matter of fact is the unknown good energies that are brought back to you when you make this gesture. But why do you need an incentive to give thanks?
In some cultures, like the Hmong culture, Thanksgiving is also a time to celebrate "New Year" or ask for much abundance, usually energies of cultivation and harvest. In that, we give thanks. This thanks is usually given to ultimately the Universe and whom we perceive as our "guiders" that help make life a bit easier. Taking the time to have a meditative moment or also know as a "moment of silence" for your abundance simply from the heart brings so much more back to you in your hands and at your feet.
You should enjoy the wonderful food with your soul and the people that surround you. If you bring joy to all who is around you, you also begin to alter your state of emotion as well. Having Thankfulness is simply in your heart and you have that power to practice. Try doing it more often and better results will arrive unexpectedly. "knowing is half the battle" but doing is the other half.
Enjoy giving thanks and your holiday time with family and friends!
Be more in synched with abundance and learn to be more giving and thankful as a person by booking Guided Meditation lessons with PaLiChi today!
Here are 5 health foods that can be very beneficial to the body and can aid an individual during a spiritual "healing" period.
1. Almonds - Great for your heart; packed with nutrients and may help to lower blood cholesterol levels. Helps the brain to gain spiritual clarity.
2. Mustard Greens - Provides a huge source of soluble fiber and Vitamin C, and multiple nutrients with anticancer properties. There are bile acids that bind together in total to help lower cholesterol levels in a body. Helps with blood circulation and flow of Chi.
3. Persimmons –A dried peel of persimmons helps with stomach aches. This tomato looking fruit, which in fact is actually categorized as a berry contain health promoting nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants. They contain compounds that functions as protective scavengers against oxygen-derived free radicals that play a role in aging and various disease processes. They also have a rich source of vitamin C. It’s said that regular consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents.
4. 70% Dark Chocolate – This helps in eliminating stomach “gas” as well as digestion. It also helps to bring in seductive energies, especially to women. The cacao plant can help to lower blood pressure, a reduced risk of heart disease and now, in a new study, a lower risk of stroke in women. Read more: Study: Chocolate Lovers Have Lower Risk of Stroke | TIME.com http://healthland.time.com/2011/10/11/study-chocolate-lovers-have-lower-risk-of-stroke/#ixzz2lDSXNZ45
5. Mint Tea – A perfect cup for clearing and cleaning the body internally from time to time. It’s also known to help stomach digestive upset. A great “cleaner” for the spiritual body as well as physical body, but don't over drink.
"Going through a life that doesn't show you much is not worth it," so she thinks. When you're the main person doing all the "hard work" and he doesn't see it or do the same. Why should you listen to your heart when his actions really hurt you deep. It sometimes feels good to ramp and rage at the person who you are with because they didn't come through with any life improving results, look them in the eye, and say "I've had enough". Just throw up your hands and try to make sense of why you should still be in this relationship. Does that sound easy enough? The answer really is "no". It's easy to do but hard to swallow emotionally, especially if you feel a deep connection to this person and know in your heart that you both were once meant to be together.
Life comes to pass in that you and he may need to "rethink". Just RETHINK and while your at it LISTEN to why you came together and began to build this relationship plus a family. No need to regret now, that's past. No need to fret now, that's just fearing the future. If you can find a piece of forgiveness within your heart for this one person (that you feel may not deserve it) that would be the best thing you can do for yourself and him. The direction in where your relationship was being led to is now changed forever. Learning to forgive and doing it over and over again changes everything in your destiny because you listened.
When you learn to listen to your intuition or some may call it "spirit guides or angels" you become the one who removes your own blockages from your life, from your destiny. That doesn't mean you purposely change your destiny, but you have removed or somehow avoided the tiny distractions from it by listening. That's the main point. It takes listening to your intuition that will forever change the direction you make in any situation, especially one involving a relationship.
"If each person can forgive another and their actions, the world will begin to move forward in new humility and in higher humanity."
As a self-grounded healer I am here to help grow your self-consciousness with Truth to the good direction and into your highest good.