We look forward to seeing you there or helping to donate to our FaLiThi Healing Projects Fund here.
Master Shaman PaLiChi~
Please click on Meet The Healer tab via this website.
My name is Vinny and I have a deep passion for different forms of art. I began as a young Shaman, and through my struggles in life it has helped me to better understand and see how I may help others with their life situations. I can help interpret your life using my ability to read tarot cards.
My birth name is Nalee, I was also given the spiritual name Highlandlee by my mother who is a Grand Master Shaman. Prior to inheriting my Shamanic healing abilities, I have always had a deep compassion for children, elders, and worldly matters. If you seek to understand a situation about your life, I can help interpret the signs and reasons for what is yet to unfold before you.
What is "Project SkyWings"?
Some time in our lives, we all will or have already faced our share of hardships, sacrifices, and a great deal of emotional or physical difficulties, preventing us as individuals or as a family to move forward in life with the utmost positive outlook for tomorrow. The Gift of Giving Event is the beginning for Project Skywings, to embark on a new journey in finding different ways to help others with some basic needs and extensive healing for individuals and families.
To Qualify for help from "Project SkyWings:
If you are a hard working family or individual and face financial and emotional hardship, please personally message Project Skywings Sky Wings with the following information (you may also submit a request on behalf of someone else, with their permission):
1. First and last name, gender and age. (For families, please list only the main contact persons of the household)
2. A contact number, city of residence.
3. Occupation. (Please list both husband/wife, if married)
4. Total number of people in the household. (Income to qualify for individuals must be under $12,000; $25,000 total income for a family of 4, if more than a total of 4 in the household, please list total household income)
5. A brief summary of your current hardship and why you or your family deserve an opportunity to receive help from Project Skywings.
*The cutoff date to submit the above information is January 15, 2016.
Please don't hesitate to contact Nalee at (612) 385-3427 with any questions, thank you!
Again, thank you and grand blessings to you all for taking the time to contribute your thoughts and prayers for those who struggle not just during the holidays, but throughout the year.
- Sky Wings