- Voices in my head - are they mines or someone elses?
- What are the voices telling me to do?
- Are the suggestions logically "good" or "bad"
- Am I doubtful because of fear?
- What am I fearing?
- Too sensitive of others comments or thoughts vs. my own
- Being too shy or incompetent to express my opinion
- What really matters to me on a "large scale basis" (meaning life and survival)
- Am I curious or do I really need to know a way of healing to help me with___.
Sometimes you will not find the responses to your questions or thoughts right away or that are obvious. However, it takes an open door or gate for you to walk through in order to explore the meaning of the questions to it's answers. Meaning, you'll have to search for justification of a problem or situation to fulfill a humanly purpose in order to see, feel, and hear more clearly. Remove the unnecessary or negative emotion causing thoughts to extract out the doubts or fears that are usually distracting. Hope this helps!
"When you have seek your true spirituality is when your contentedness can be found."